BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Light at the end of the tunnel! I SEE IT!! I SEE IT!!



Yes peeps, this DOES mean what you think it means! I AM ALMOST THERE!!! I will be DONE with this semester this coming Tuesday or Wed.!!! EEEP!!! *Bounces up and down* SOOOOO close people! :OD
Annnd... I am sick! :-P Just like clock-work - finals? Oooh time to get sick! ;-) Anyways... Bad chest, throat, nose, and head cold! Poor me... ;-) :-P JK!
ANND - Africa in LESS THAN A MONTH!!! PEOPLE! I'S GOING TO AFRICA!!!!! ACK! Ok, my emotions about this??? Excited, scared, excited, nervous, excited, terrified, excited, excited, excited, EXCITED, TERRIFIED, EXCITED! :-P Yup, that pretty much sums it all up! Lol! But even though I am TERRIFIED, I also know WHO is the One who is bringing me to Africa! He is the one who is going to protect me and help me through everything that is going to happen! He brought me this far! WOW God! You are amazing!!!

Prayer requests? Traveling mercies, packing mercies ;-), financial mercies, family mercies, health mercies, wisdom mercies, mercies mercies MERCY!!! Mercy me, lots of mercies! ;-) Anyways... Yes - mercy! :-)

Oh, and can I say what an awesome church I have???? The place in Africa where I am going contacted me about some needs they have there, and my wonderful church gave some money towards that! What a blessing it is to give! I'm excited that people near and dear to me gave money, and I get the honor of bringing the goods to the people who need it! :-) It truly is better to give than to receive! :-)

I AM GOING TO AFRICA!!! AHHH!!!!

2 comments:

Enchanted said...

EEEEPPP!!! :D So excited for you!! *hugs* That's sooo cool about your church giving the money too! :D and I'll definitely be praying for you! *hugs*

Madeline said...

I love you Ame!! Congratulations on finishing school!! :D
Wahooo!!! I can't believe you're leaving for Africa so soon! I will miss you! :( *hugs* I'll be praying for you! :D