BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 6, 2011

Sooo close!


Lord willing, in less than a month my life will change forever. In less than a month I will be stepping off a plane after a huge long trip and I will be standing on African ground. In less than a month I will be in an unfamiliar place doing unfamiliar things. It less than a month I will be totally out of my comfort zone in almost a whole different world. In less than a month I will be climbing into a car to take me and my dear friend to the airport, and then stepping onto a plane embarked for a different country. I know I will step onto that plane with a feeling of dread of the plane ride, and a feeling of excitement and lots of nervous jitters for what lays ahead of me. And then in less than three months I will be back in America. I know God is going to use this trip in ways that I can't even imagine! I can't wait to see how He is going to work in my life and my friends life!
Africa! Here we come! :-)

0 comments: