BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 15, 2010

Favorite song list

List of my favorite modern songs (note, these are not Christian songs, just some I enjoy listening too :-)).

Fireflies - Owl City
The Bird and the Worm - Owl City
Fallin' For You - Colbie Caillet
Dynamite - Tiao Cruz
Misery - Maroon 5
S.O.S - Ola
Everything - Michael Buble
Naturally - Selena Gomez
Grenade - Bruno Mars

And others!!! :OD

Oh, and two of my favorite modern Christian songs at the moment are -
In Christ Alone - Owl City
Grace - Laura Story

:OD

1 comments:

Alicia said...

Ok, so I saw Laura story at a local amusement park and had no clue who she was... and now I hear people talking about her, no wonder there was a large crowd ;) Also, I love fallin for you by colbie caillet and I totally fell in love with "naturally" by selena gomez, I had no clue it was her singing it til I looked it up! (cause otherwise, I don't really like her or anything, not that she's bad or anything, I guess I don't know much about her person, lol!)