BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 22, 2010

Peppermint, how I love you!

I think I am in heaven - Panera bread's Peppermint Hot Chocolate is SOOOOOOO amazing! It actually tastes like peppermint! I must admit, I was happily surprised! If I wasn't sitting in Panera bread, I would probably have taken the first sip and then screamed and danced around the room at how wonderful it was!! :OD
Also, white chocolate peppermint kisses - *Dies and goes to heaven all over again* SOOOOOOO awesome! :OD I ALMOST bought a couple bags today, but I restrained myself, because if I bought them, I would eat them ALL! :-P Hehe!

Anyways! :-P

I registered for my classes today! I'll be taken 4 this coming semester if everything goes well - I'll be a full time student! O_O I'm a little nervous - I sure hope I can keep up with all my classes, and get good grades, and everything like that! So if I disappear this spring, you'll know where I am! ;-)
I'll be taking Deaf Culture 2, ASL 4, ASL Lit, and English 101!!! 9My first general studies class!! Eep!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe! Your text about the Peppermint hot chocolate yesterday had me laughing out loud at work! :P

Oh wow!! *sniffles* This coming year is looking CRAZY for all of us gals!! AAAAAAAAAGGGH!!! You're gonna be a full-time student!!! Don't get lost in all your schoolwork! ;) I want to talk to you OFTEN!

Oh yes! And the fact that you got a blog, makes me VERY happy. :D I love the background...and your blog name. I love YOU deary!!!

Amy Irene said...

Hehe! :OD Did you get some weird looks? ;-)

I know!!! Yikes! But never fear, you will always have at least once a week chat with me, if not more!!! *Big hug* You are on the top of my priority list! :OD Love you!!!!

Hehe!! Thanks lovey!!!!!